Volunteering at North East Community House helps to strengthen and connect our community, improving the overall health and wellbeing of all.
Volunteer selection and induction process
North East Community House volunteers assist with administration, general maintenance, and delivery of programs and events to support NECH and our community.
Our volunteer selection process includes:
- Submission of expression of interest
- Volunteer job description provided to applicant
- Interview with our Community Development Officer (CDO)
- Reference checks
- Working with children check (where necessary) and/or SA Police check
- Site and role induction before commencement
Current volunteering opportunities